- We eat too much compared to our needs because we do not listen to the signals sent by our body.
- The incapacity to perceive or take into account nutritional feelings characteristic of physiological needs is a significant obesity factor. We cannot recognize satiation or we neglect it because we do not eat in response to hunger, but due to psychological factors.
- This problem is particularly important because diets emphasize disturbances of the perception of nutrition signals. This is why endless diets, far from improving the situation, worsen the disease of obesity.
To lose weight permanently, you should:
- Reconcile yourself with food, stop waging war against it, and learn to eat a little of everything again.
- Learn to face life’s difficulties in ways other than eating.
- Dernière mise à jour: 19/11/15 16:53